When a man begins a Taken In Hand relationship, he often has many questions. How to begin; how to think about taking charge of his wife; what his attitude should be. As a man in the happy position of being in a Taken In Hand marriage with a few years under my belt, here is some advice for men just beginning:
1. Assuming your wife wants a Taken In Hand relationship, imagine that your wife were happily obeying you, What would you be doing then, if she had already accepted your control? Then do that now, even before the relationship has fully developed. What you are imagining is what could be, and your optimism brings about your vision. By assuming you are in control, you bring about the assumption of control.
2. What were you doing the last time she was doing what you would have wanted her to do? Notice that, think about it, then do what you were doing and recreate your authority.
3. Think about your family as a unit. Make sure your role takes more work then anyone else's. Then fulfill your role with gusto and joy. Believe that your wife will follow your lead, and be willing to correct her when she doesn't. A few screams from a solid spanking, early on, can prevent a world of hurting later.
4. Think with pride how wonderful your family and your woman are. Ignore minor faults and richly praise attributes. A woman who will follow you has given you a wonderful compliment. A worthy woman follows a worthy man.
5. Think about doing much more together than you expect. Go shopping with her. If you are to be the leader at the grocery store, but know nothing about vegetables, lead her with your good cheer and your gentle teasing and joking. Dance publicly with her in the grocery store to celebrate your romance.
6. Think carefully and honor your children. You and your wife have chosen a Taken in Hand relationships. Your children's preferences, now or in the future, may not be yours. Your leadership of them occurs because of the smiles and decent behavior you bring to them.
7. Think about your spirituality and your obligations to G-d and others. If you are not religious, lead your family into good works and charity for others, for the sake of healing the world. Charity begins with your family, but does not end there.
8. Creatively dominate in the sex act, but make sure she is fulfilled.
9. Think about giving your wife space when she needs it. Indeed, insist that she ask for it if she needs it. Have enough confidence in her. Let her have her space and her time.
10. Give yourself time to think, even if your wife is in a panic. It doesn't mean that you or she has done anything wrong. Some women are simply emotional. Remember, you are the man in your family and your sober and careful words reassure. Better to be quiet and let your woman vent than exchange harsh words. When she is done, a few well chosen words is usually all that is needed. If not, a loving whipping followed by intercourse will usually do the trick.
Love her and cherish her. A Taken in Hand woman is the joy of a lifetime. Think about how blessed you are to be able to begin this adventure.